- 1 tablespoon organic pastured butter (learn to make your own!)
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 organic cayenne pepper, minced (optional)
- 1 small head of garlic, minced
- 1 8-oz block of organic smoked tempeh, cubed
- 1 medium eggplant, cubed
- ½ large organic zucchini, halved and sliced
- ½ bunch mustard greens, chopped
- 2 tablespoons organic gluten-free tamari
- 1 tablespoon Bragg’s 24 herbs and spices
- 2 cups organic farro, cooked
- 1 cup kimchi (learn to make your own!)
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat. Saute onions and garlic until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the cayenne pepper and saute another minute.
- Add the tempeh, eggplant, and zucchini, stir. Add the tamari and seasoning, stir to coat. Saute until the zucchini and eggplant soften.
- Turn off the heat, then add the mustard greens. Stir in until wilted but still bright green, then remove from heat.
- Dish the veggies into bowls over a bed of farro. Top each dish with ¼ cup kimchi.
gluten-free // buckwheat, rice, quinoa, or millet
grain-free // buckwheat, quinoa, or millet